Life insurance that protects you and your family in today’s time. With life insurance, you can protect yourself and your prisons from unknown and sudden events. Because sudden accidents require millions of rupees, and in such a situation only life insurance can save. But at present there are many life insurance companies, one of which is Shriram Life Insurance. In this article, we will get detailed information on Shriram Life Insurance.
What is Shriram Life Insurance?
Shriram Life Insurance provides insurance products in India from 2006 to now. This allows you to get insurance products at an affordable price. Shriram Life Insurance offers many insurance products. These include term plans and savings plans, retirement plans as well as group plans, child plans, group plans and retirement plans.
Features of Shriram Life Insurance Plan
Shriram Life Insurance Plan Features and Benefits are as follows:
1. Shriram Life Insurance Company offers a variety of insurance services. It offers a wide range of insurance services, including term plans, protection plans, investment plans and retirement plans.
2. Shriram Life Insurance provides you with a dual assured benefit that includes maturity and death benefits.
3. The maturity sum amount is paid to the policyholder in a lump sum under maturity benefit. The nominee receives the health insurance payout in the event that the policy holder expires.
4. Shriram Life Insurance allows you to add riders to your coverage. Shriram Life Insurance Company offers four types of benefit riders for its customers:
- Shriram Additional Insurance Cover Rider,
- Accidental Benefit Rider,
- Critical Illness Cover Rider for Sriram and
- Family Income Rider.
5. Shriram Life Insurance Policy provides flexible payment options for premium payments. You can choose to pay your premium monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
Shriram Life Insurance Policy Details
The following policies have been released by Shriram Life Insurance:
1. Shriram Life Insurance Term Plans
Life insurance is provided by the Shriram Life Insurance Term Plan. Term insurance programmes provide a bigger sum assured than regular life insurance in the event that the policyholder dies during the policy period. A termination plan does not provide any benefit until the end of the policy term.
2. Shriram Life Insurance Savings Plan
Shriram Life offers a savings plan that includes life insurance and a savings plan. If the insured dies suddenly within the policy’s term, the life insurance will be given to the nominee.
You can also build an accumulated account by saving during the policy term. This accumulated fund can be used to generate additional income after the policy term is over.
3. Shriram Life Insurance Retirement Program
Shriram Life offers a retirement plan that allows you to plan for retirement while still working. You’ll be able to create a secondary source of revenue for when you retirement by doing this.
This benefit can be received as a lump sum or monthly income of rs. 100 000 monthly income. If you death occurs within the policy’s term, the death benefit is paid to the nominee.
4. Shriram Life Insurance Children Plan
Shriram Life also offers child plans. This plan is for those who need insurance coverage for their children. This insurance policy covers all expenses related to education for the child’s guardian if they die during the policy term. A child plan can help you secure your financial future even if it is not possible for you to be there.
What is Shriram Life Insurance?
Answer: Shriram Life Insurance provides insurance for a person’s life, income, family, etc.
Which is the largest insurance company in India?
Lic is the largest insurance company in India and followed by Shriram Life Insurance.
Can we rely on Shriram Life Insurance?
You can blindly rely on Shriram Life Insurance as it is a semi-government company.
Who owns Shriram Life Insurance?
Shriram Life Insurance is owned by Ramamurthy Thiagarajan.